Yves Saint Laurent handbags vary in size, shape, and style. From designer clutches to totes, these bags are constructed of leather and other materials for durability.How can you pick a style?
When choosing a Saint Laurent handbag, consider your wardrobe and how much room is needed to carry your daily essentials. Yves Saint Laurent offers multiple choices. A Yves Saint Laurent shoulder bag or tote is a suitable arm piece for carrying to the office, shopping, or running errands. Opt for a smaller Saint Laurent handbag for parties and other events.
- Backpack: These designer handbags by Yves Saint Laurent range in size from mini to large and have multiple pockets for your wallet and other necessities.
- Crossbody, messenger, and shoulder: A small, medium, or large Yves Saint Laurent purse features a long, adjustable strap to support the bag as it rests on the hip.
- Hobo: Yves Saint Laurent hobo bags have an unstructured shape, making them good for transitioning from day to night.
- Satchel: This is a large, structured bag. Made of leather, it features two short handles that sit on the crook of the arm or you can hold. A flat, wide bottom lets you fill it up with essentials.
- Tote: Similar to the satchel, Yves Saint Laurent totes have a large main compartment. They have an open top so that you can access and remove items quickly.
- Clutch: Designed to hold the absolute minimum, this small bag is available in styles for both day and evening wear.
When selecting a color, consider your current wardrobe. Neutral colors coordinate well with everything. Bright colors, on the other hand, will add a spark to a neutral-colored outfit.
- Black, brown, and gray: Leather handbags in neutral colors go with everything and can be carried year-round.
- Red, yellow, and orange: Yves Saint Laurent makes leather bags in a range of vivid hues. Bright colors instantly punch up neutral-colored outfits.
- Green: Shades of green, from teal to kelly, offer the best of both worlds. Green works well with neutral shades like navy, khaki, black, brown, and grey. It also coordinates well with yellow, gold, pink, purple, and red.
According to fashion experts, ladies should carry designer handbags that differ from their body type. For example, a black, slouch-shaped, Saint Laurent handbag will flatter women with rectangular body types. Consider the following options when shopping for a designer bag.
- Saint Laurent bag for petite frames: A small or medium Yves Saint Laurent crossbody bag will add height to petite frames. Adjust the strap so that it sits at the hips.
- Saint Laurent bag for tall and thin frames: Round totes and hobo bags offer contrast for women with tall frames. These handbags accentuate long arms and give the illusion of a curvier figure.
- Saint Laurent bag for curvaceous frames: The satchel is perfect for curvy frames. The structured shape helps to balance out your curves.