Explore All Your Cracker Options
There is a huge variety of cracker companies that all make their own uniquely tasty products. Here are a few of the most popular types of crackers.Common cracker brands
- Cheez-It: These square-shaped, cheese-flavored crackers are the most sold cracker brand in the United States.
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish: These crackers are also cheese-flavored, but they are shaped like cute little goldfish. You can even find novelty crackers with fun faces, rainbow colors, or other special designs.
- Nabisco Ritz: Ritz are round, butter-flavored crackers that go well with a variety of dips and spreads.
- Triscuits: Triscuits are often viewed as a healthy choice due to their whole wheat composition.
- Wheat Thins: These crackers are also whole wheat crackers, but they have a thin, crunchy taste.
When most people think of crackers, they often picture salty, savory options. However, the reality is that many styles of cracker can be sweet. Those who have a sweet tooth can pick from options like a graham cracker or an animal cracker bag. You can also find sandwich cracker snacks, which may have peanut butter, fruit, or another sweet filling in between the crackers. This can add even more variety to your cracker options.Healthy cracker choices
Those interested in fitness and health have a lot of great cracker styles to choose from. There are organic crackers that may be made without chemicals or made from ingredients grown without chemicals. You can also find vegan crackers that do not have any dairy, egg, honey, or other animal products in them. For those with gluten sensitivities, there are even gluten-free crackers available from some brands. Always check ingredients carefully. You might be surprised to discover just how many classic cracker flavors are actually very healthy.What are some reasons to pick individual cracker packs?
Though it is possible to find bags and boxes with multiple cracker servings, there are also packs that contain a single serving packaged in plastic or cardboard. This can make it easy to give individual crackers to customers at a restaurant or food stand. If you pack lunches for yourself or family members, individual packs can easily be tossed into any lunch bag. Another perk of individual sizes is that you can have just a small serving without the rest of your crackers losing their freshness. Finally, variety packs let you try small samples of a brand's whole range of flavors.