Carhartt Mens Pants
Carhartt’s wide selection of pants provides stylish but rugged options for men at work or play. The different Carhartt mens pants styles come in loose, relaxed, or straight fit, and many are lined for added warmth and durability.What are the different styles of Carhartt mens pants?
There are six main types of Carhartt mens pants available, and they come in three different fits. The main styles are:
- Lined: An internal lining provides added warmth for cold weather.
- Cargo: These loose-fitting casual pants feature large pockets on the side of the thigh.
- Denim: These classic jeans are suitable for work pants.
- Canvas: Carhartt canvas dungarees are lightweight pants. They sit slightly above the waist with a full fit for comfort and function as well as feature several utility pockets.
- Double-Front: Suitable as work pants, these have a second layer of fabric in the front for strength and durability.
- Series 1889: This Carhartt series includes jeans and cargo styles.
The main fits available are:
- Straight: Straight-cut traditional jeans have a slim seat and thigh.
- Relaxed: Relaxed fit offers an easier seat and thigh, and is especially comfortable for an active work lifestyle.
- Loose: Loose fit includes more space in the seat and thigh than relaxed fit to allow a wider range of movement.
Depending on the style, Carhartt work pants can be made in several rugged types of fabrics, including denim, duck, and ripstop. Some Carhartt styles include waterproof or moisture-wicking technology to help keep you cool and dry at work while others include liners to keep you warm. Double fronts on some styles provide added toughness.What are dungarees?
"Dungaree" is a classic term for blue jeans. Both jeans and dungarees are casual pants made of denim and are blue. Many consumers and manufacturers use "dungaree" to include other types of work pants as well. As a general rule, all jeans are included in this category by default.Do Carhartt pants maintain their size when washed?
Carhartt clothing maintains its original size when cared for properly. Most Carhartt items may be washed in warm water and tumbled dry on medium heat. Always be sure to check washing instructions for your specific Carhartt garment.Will Carhartt mens jeans fit over work boots?
Carhartt jeans fit well with most work shoes and boots. The straight traditional style has straight legs, not tapered, leaving room for footwear. If your boots are especially bulky or have thick laces, opt for one of the looser Carhartt styles, such as relaxed or loose, to ensure ample room in the leg.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Carhartt.