Why Should I Buy a myCharge Cell Phone Power Bank?
Imagine youve been running all over town, and you need to find out where your next meeting is. You pull out your phone, but the battery indicator tells you its moments away from shutting down. Having a myCharge Power Charger would be really handy right about now.
Why Do I Need a Cell Phone Power Charger?
Despite the amount of information about keeping your device or phone charged with a cable charger, theres really only so much you can do.
- Sometimes we forget to charge our devices and phones, and they die at the most inopportune times.
- Location services need battery power, so if youre in need of a map but you only have a little battery charge left, youre in trouble.
- If youre trying to get to that message or event information on Facebook, but theres no Wi-Fi, youre stuck sweating bullets and hoping that the signal is strong enough that it doesnt eat your smartphones charge.
What are the Advantages of Having a Phone Power Bank?
If youve ever found yourself in the above situations, then you know just how useful a Phone Power Bank is.
- Theyre convenient when you dont have any electricity or access to a plug (or all the outlets are taken at your local Starbucks).
- The high-powered batteries (10-1000 mAh) can charge quickly but last a long time. Typically, a 10 mAh battery can supply 1000 mAh for 100 hours, but this is is dependent on the discharge rate.
- Because of the Micro-USB adaptor, you can recharge your portable power bank in your car or with your laptop through a built-in port.
- Its small and portable, so you can take it anywhere you need to.
How does a myCharge work?
Having a myCharge Power Charger can help you with these problems, but you need to know how it works.
- You should charge your myCharge at home until at least one of the LED indicator lights is solid.
- Connect your myCharge to your smartphone or device.
- Press (or shake) the power button to initiate charging.
How Do You Charge a Power Bank?
This is all well and good, but how do you charge a power charger in the first place?
- To charge it, plug the supplied cable into the input port thats located on the battery pack.
- Attach the other end, which is usually a standard USB adaptor, into a power source.
- These can be wall chargers, laptops, vehicles, or pluggable power adaptors.
- Battery input ranges from 1Amp to 2.4Amps.
- This means that the bigger the input number, the faster it will recharge and you can be on your way.
The myCharge Power Bank is a useful tool to have.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by myCharge.>