Tria Laser Hair Removal and IPL
Tria laser hair removal devices are FDA-cleared hair removal devices for home use. Their Tria Laser 4X and Tria Laser precision products use core diode laser technology to disable hair follicles at the root and stop hair growth. Tria also offers a SmoothStart calming gel.How does Tria laser hair removal work?
These products use core diode lasers, which work the same way as professional laser hair removal technology does. The lasers are used to zap the pigment in the hair follicle, which disables each follicle at the root. The disabled strands start to fall out, leaving behind smooth, unharmed skin. With enough use, these strands are permanently disabled, and regrowth eventually stops altogether. The Tria can be safely used on many places on your body, including your:
- bikini line
Trias hair removal technology is available in two sizes:
- Tria Laser 4X: This advanced laser hair removal device comes with extra features and can be used on multiple body parts.
- Tria Laser Precision: This option is slimmer and lighter, and it is designed for use on sensitive, hard-to-reach areas.
These beauty devices work by attacking the pigment in the hair follicles. For this reason, they work best on body hair that ranges from light brown to black. Skin tone is also a consideration. The Tria hair removal lasers work well for skin tones that range from light to medium. With darker skin tones, it may become difficult to distinguish the pigment of the follicle from the pigment of the surrounding skin.What additional features do these laser hair removal devices have?
Tria products offer users a number of additional features to simplify the at-home laser hair removal process. They include:
- Extended battery life: These lasers last for 30 minutes at a time, which makes it easy to use on multiple body parts during every treatment session.
- LED display: The interactive LED display lets users choose their treatment options.
- Grip: The easy grip handle ensures that hands dont get tired during use.
- Multiple treatment levels: There are five different energy levels. Most users start with the lowest setting and gradually work their way towards higher laser energy levels.
- Pulse counter: To ensure that users complete their treatment, each Tria comes with a pulse counter. This helps users determine whether theyve accurately completed their coverage.
- Skin sensor: The feature unlocks the Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X.