Star Gun Parts
Star Bonifacio Echeverria was a Spanish firearm producer that operated in the Basque region from 1905 to 1997. In May of 1997, this company merged with fellow Spanish firearms manufacturer Astra. These gun parts are now used to repair these vintage guns.What types of firearms did this company produce?
Since this company is no longer in operation, firearms made by this Spanish manufacturer are now collectibles. Here are some of the firearms that this company produced during their 88-year run:
- Model BM: The Model BM is a compact version of this company's widely used B pistol. Unlike the normal B, which was made out of aluminum alloy, the Model BM is made of stainless steel. This type of firearm is still sought-after for concealed-carry applications.
- Firestar: The Firestar is a contemporary type of firearm that was produced by this Spanish company toward the end of its history. A variety of sub-models of the Firestar are available. These firearms usually hold 13-shot magazines.
- A-Series: The A-Series is another class of firearms made by this company that is frequently purchased by collectors. The A-Series is most well known for being used by Spanish police during the 1930s and 1940s.
A wide selection of replacement parts are available for your vintage firearm. Some of these components include:
- Grips: These components are installed at the base of a firearm, and they provide a firm handhold as you hold your pistol. Original grips manufactured by this Spanish company and replacement grips made by third-party manufacturers are available.
- Magazines: Magazines are the components of a firearm that contain the bullets. You can carry multiple magazines at a time and these components can be interchanged rapidly in combat situations. These components are available for a wide variety of different firearms made by this company.
- Grip Screws: These components are specially designed to secure your grips to your firearm. A specialized type of screwdriver is usually required to install these parts.
After you find a grip that works with your firearm, you will need to learn how to install this component. Follow these steps to install your replacement grip:
- Use your special grip screwdriver to remove the screws from both sides of your old grip.
- Pull both sides of the old grip away from the firearm, and discard the old grip and grip screws.
- Set one side of the replacement grip in place, and use your grip screwdriver to secure it to your firearm using replacement grip screws. Repeat this step on the other side to complete the installation.