LuLaRoe Clothing for Women
Many women love a good pair of leggings, and there's a good chance you can find that pair from LuLaRoe. Founded in 2012, the LuLaRoe company brings amazing leggings and other comfortable fashion to people everywhere. Whether you're looking for classic black leggings, ones with fun patterns, or other trendy women's wear, there's a good chance that the LuLaRoe company has got you covered.How do you find the right size of LuLaRoe clothing?
To find the right size LuLaRoe tops, bottoms, and leggings, make sure you have accurate personal measurements and use their size conversion chart.For LuLaRoe brand tops, bottoms, and dresses:
- Measure your bust at its fullest point, wrapping the tape measure under your arms.
- Measure your waist at its narrowest point, which is usually at the belly button.
- Measure your hips at their widest point. It can help to measure in front of a mirror to make sure the measuring tape remains straight and parallel to the floor.
- Use a size-conversion chart to find your size, using the bust, waist, and hip measurements. LuLaRoe clothes will fit women's sizes from 00 to 26.
- Use your dress size to determine your LuLaRose size from XXS to 3XL.
- If you are between sizes, choose the larger size.
LuLaRoe leggings come in two sizes: One Size, which fits women's sizes 0-10, and Curvy, which fits women from size 10-20. Determine your pants size using your waist and hip measurements. If you're unsure which leggings size will fit you best, take your inseam into consideration. The longer your inseam is, the more likely it is that the larger curvy size will fit better.How do you care for LuLaRoe leggings?
Keep your leggings in shape and looking great for longer by keeping a few tips in mind.
- Turn your leggings inside out before washing them. This will help to cut down on friction to any decoration on the outside of the fabric.
- Wash your leggings in cold water.
- If you machine wash your leggings, use the gentle or delicate cycle.
- Use a mild laundry detergent.
- Alternatively, hand wash your leggings in a sink or tub filled with cold water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Do not use bleach. If you have a stain, pre-treat with a stain non-bleach, oxygen-based stain remover.
- Air dry your leggings. You can hang them up to dry or lay them flat on a towel.