Lacoste Casual Shoes for Men
Lacoste may be known for making sportswear and perfumes, but the company also supplies a variety of shoes for men. Lacoste casual shoes for men come in leather, suede, canvas, and synthetic materials. These questions and answers may help to give you an idea of what shoes you can find from Lacoste.What kinds of shoes does Lacoste make?
Lacoste makes different styles of footwear, which include sneakers, loafers, moccasins, boat shoes, and hybrid styles for different markets and uses. Some of the casual shoes are slip-on styles and some use laces to tie the shoes onto your feet. There are styles that are meant to be worn with casual wear like shorts and jeans, and there are more dressy shoes designed to be worn with more formal outfits for special occasions. Some options are listed here:
- The Mokara style is made of leather and features flexible rubber outsoles and metal eyelets and colors include dark and light gray.
- The Montbard Chukka comes in dark brown and is a oxford-style shoe also in leather.
- The Chaymon 118 is a fashion sneaker that is made with a combination of leather and synthetic materials.
Keeping the shoes clean and free of dirt will help keep them looking like new. Here is what you can do to help keep the shoes clean:
- Wipe off all loose debris from the shoes.
- Dampen the outside of the shoes with a wet cloth or paper towel. The surface should be just wet enough to allow toothpaste to foam.
- Brush on any type of white toothpaste with an old, soft toothbrush, and massage the paste gently into the stains on the shoe. Make sure the toothpaste foams.
- Wipe the shoes with a damp cloth or paper towel after you have finished brushing and massaging the shoes to remove the dirt and toothpaste.
- Dry the shoes with a cloth or paper towel, and then let shoes air-dry indoors or in a shaded area outdoors.
Lacoste shoes come in various sizes to fit the UK/Australia, European, and the United States markets. You need to be aware of the differences in sizes between the markets. For instance, a size 8 shoe in the United States is equivalent to a size 7 shoe in the UK and Australia. The same shoe is a size 40.5 in Europe. Most Lacoste shoes typically fit true to size, but there are some variances among the different styles, as the Carnaby Evo and Bayliss styles tend to run a little small.