KitchenAid Toaster Ovens
A KitchenAid toaster oven will fit conveniently on a kitchen countertop, making it a handy alternative to using a microwave or conventional oven. The toaster oven can reach 450 degrees Fahrenheit, which allows it to handle virtually any cooking project, from roasting chicken to warming up a slice of pie. This KitchenAid appliance uses convection and nine functions to cook food faster and make fixing meals simple.
What is a countertop oven?
A countertop oven is compact enough to fit on a kitchen table or counter. Unlike microwave ovens, these countertop ovens use heat to cook. They offers the versatility you expect from a conventional range. You can use the pre-programmed functions to roast a chicken, keep food warm, or reheat leftovers.
What is a countertop convection oven?
Each model of KitchenAid toaster oven is a convection oven. Conventional systems use radiant heat. A convection model has a fan that circulates heated air. The hot air carries heat to every part of the food. Convection ovens cook food evenly. In addition, it requires less time to prepare food using a convection oven.
Can you use a convection toaster oven to bake?
You can bake cookies, muffins, casseroles, and most other dishes in a KitchenAid toaster oven. Convection ovens work differently than other cooking appliances in your kitchen. Here are some suggestions to help you get the best results when you bake or broil.
- KitchenAid toaster oven models use heat. Use regular ovenware made of ceramic, glass or metal.
- Avoid using overly large pans in a countertop model.
- Be sure you can close the door completely. There should be an inch of space on all sides and above the food.
- One- to two-quart casserole dishes, 9-inch cake pans and small muffin pans or baking sheets will fit.
- KitchenAid toaster ovens take less time to cook than regular ovens. If food still gets too brown, try lowering the rack. You can also use aluminum foil with the shiny side up in these appliances.
- Both stainless steel and regular onyx black countertop oven models feature non-stick interiors. However, to avoid messy spills or dishes boiling over, put lids loosely on baking dishes.
What are the pre-programmed functions of a KitchenAid countertop oven?
You can set time and temperature as needed with any countertop oven model. Both models feature nine pre-programmed functions to make preparing foods simple and convenient. The nine functions are:
- Keep Warm