Baby and toddler strollers can help parents or guardians go about their day even if they have a tired child on their hands. Graco offers a variety of strollers that can help you get out and about with your infant. Their stroller models include everything from a light stroller for daily walks to a complete travel system.What types of strollers does Graco offer?
This company offers five main types of baby and toddler strollers:
- Four-wheel strollers: These strollers have four wheels, helping to keep them stable on bumpy sidewalks.
- Three-wheel strollers: These strollers have one large wheel in the front and two in the back. They are often lighter and more nimble, allowing you to take your baby or child on your morning jogs.
- Umbrella strollers: These lightweight strollers have an umbrella on top of them that pulls open to keep your baby safe from the sun.
- Double strollers: As your family grows, you may find the need to travel with more than one baby at once. Double strollers have two seats that accommodate two children.
- Travel systems: Travel systems include a car seat that snaps into stroller wheels.
Travel systems include a stroller and a baby car seat. The baby car seat can unsnap from the stroller base, allowing you to carry your sleeping child without disturbing him or her. Depending on your needs, travel systems may even come with additional accessories, including a car seat base for your vehicle.What kinds of features do strollers offer?
You should consider what features you need and whether or not certain Graco strollers or travel systems will work for your lifestyle. When looking for a stroller, consider the following:
- Steering: Depending on your needs, you may need a stroller that can fit through store aisles and can make sharp turns. If you plan to use your stroller every day, you may want to ensure that the model you want is easy to steer and control.
- Weight: Lighter strollers are often easier to push and can be put in and taken out of the car. However, the weight may not be a concern if you are only using it for daily strolls.
- Foldability: If you are short on space or you plan on traveling with your stroller, the ability to fold it may be something to consider. Some strollers are able to fold more easily than others.
- Storage: Smaller strollers and travel systems that are lighter in weight may not have as much room for a diaper bag and snacks as larger, heavier strollers. If you need storage, consider a stroller that has a basket under the seat.
- Additional features: Some strollers contain snack trays, a removable bar, and five-point harness straps for safety.