How to Find the Right GIGABYTE Notebook for You
GIGABYTE has been manufacturing and distributing notebook and gaming laptops for many years. Their products include computers with a variety of specifications for processors, storage capacities, screen sizes, and connectivity types. If you are searching for a laptop from this company, knowing some features might help you find the device that suits your needs when it comes to finding the right gaming computer.What operating system do GIGABYTE laptops use?
Most of GIGABYTE's products utilize some form of the Windows operating system. Each version of this OS makes some modifications to its user interface and how it runs. Some common versions of Windows you might find on these gaming notebooks include the following:
- Windows 7 - This version of the OS added libraries, a new file sharing component, and an updated version of the Windows Aero user interface.
- Windows 8 - This version has its own mail app, can display and run apps, and consolidates many of its features, such as your social contacts, into a single program for your convenience.
- Windows 10 - The 10th version of the operating system introduced universal apps that you may be able to run across multiple devices.
You may wish to choose a laptop that has enough GB to meet your storage needs. You can choose from two primary categories, which consist of the following:
- Drive storage capacity - This category represents how much storage space is available for saving files directly to your notebook. You may be able to find a computer with a mechanical hard drive or a solid-state drive. Some common storage capacities for these devices are 100GB, 250GB, and 500GB.
- Memory capacity - Your GIGABYTE computer's RAM memory stores data that may help the device execute operations quickly or complete multiple tasks at the same time. Some common memory capacities include 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB memory.
The company offers several laptops that fall into the gaming category. You may wish to purchase a gaming laptop if you plan to run contemporary titles such as The Witcher series on the highest possible settings. Some features that you might want to look for in a laptop for gaming include the following:
- The drive - The type of hard drive you use may have an impact on how your gaming laptop performs. A computer with a solid-state drive may be able to install and load games relatively quickly.
- The processor - This is the part of your gaming laptop that may help your games run smoothly when the graphics are intense. A version of the Intel Core, such as the i5 or i7 models, may offer your laptop some benefits.
You may wish to purchase a laptop in your favorite color or a palette that matches the decor of your room. Some common color options you might be able to find include: