GANZ Stuffed Animals
Ganz stuffed plush animals can be a gift for many special occasions, holidays, and other moments when you want to let someone know you are thinking about them. If youre trying to find a soft collectible for your child, the selection from GANZ may appeal to you. Choosing a stuffed animal is one way to start a collection or build on the collection you already have.What type of stuffed animals are there?
Stuffed toys come in a wide array of styles and colors, some of which are listed here:
- Vintage: Bring back the memories of yesteryear with vintage collectibles.
- Branded: Expand your collection with branded plush collectibles, from names like Webkinz,Sesame Street, and Scooby-Doo.
- Puppets: Choose from different hand-puppet animals.
These toys can be found in multiple sizes:
- Mini: Under 6 inches.
- Small: 6-14 inches.
- Medium: 14-24 inches.
- Large: 24-36 inches.
Because theyre plush, Ganz collectibles will need to be cleaned regularly. However, with regular cleaning, they can maintain their softness. Under normal conditions, Ganz plush toys can be cleaned with minimal effort. Cleaning instructions are listed below.
- Wipe it down: For weekly cleaning to keep the dust away, simply wipe down with a damp cloth
- Toss in the washer: For deeper cleaning, toss in the washer once a month if the instructions for the specific stuffed animal say so.
- Send to the dry cleaner: For serious grime, you might send it to a dry cleaner.
Whether youre looking for a specific type of animal to add to someones collection, an animal to start your own collection, or youre just looking for something thats unique, youll find many options with a Ganz stuffed animal. Some of the real and imaginary animals that you might find are listed here:
- Domesticated: Choose from an assortment of plush cats and dogs.
- Wild and exotic: Discover soft, stuffed wild and exotic stuffed animals like skunks and meerkats.
- Cartoon: Find a wide variety of colorful, stuffed cartoon animals.
Plush collectible toys are appropriate for all ages. However, care should be taken when giving plush toys to young kids. Some parts, such as the eyes and noses, can pose a choking risk. Use caution when giving plush animals to young children.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Ganz.